How to enter
ntry to the Scruffs VR Glasses promotion is subject to the Terms and Conditions set out at on the THEMASTERSOFWORK.COM entry page.
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, the ‘Scruffs VR Glasses’ promotion can be entered by any person who visits the THEMASTERSOFWORK.COM microsite.
To enter this promotion, entrants must complete the entry form on the THEMASTERSOFWORK.COM microsite. Entries can be submitted from 3rd October up until 18th November 2016 (inclusive).
Terms and Conditions
- By participating in the promotion, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Promoter (Birchwood Price Tools), which are final and binding in all matters related to the Scruffs VR Glasses promotion.
- Scruffs VR Glasses will only be delivered to a UK postal address.
- The Promoter reserves the rights in its absolute discretion to substitute another Scruffs VR Glasses set.
- The promotion is limited to the supply of 800 sets of Scruffs VR Glasses
- Only persons who are resident in the UK and aged 18 or over are eligible to enter this promotion. Entries are limited to one per person. Employees of the Promoter, any of the Promoter’s agencies and any of their parent, subsidiary and/or affiliate companies as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each employee are not eligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entrants’ eligibility.
- Entries will only be accepted online at THEMASTERSOFWORK.COM microsite.
- The promotion begins on 3rd October 2016 and runs until midnight GMT on 18th November 2016.
- Successful entrants will be notified by text or email if they have been successful in obtaining a complimentary set of Scruffs VR Glasses. To complete the process, entrants will subsequently be asked to supply a UK postal address.
- Any entry from a person under the age of 18 or which appear to feature persons under the age of 18 will be removed and disqualified. The Promoter’s decision is final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion if circumstances arise which are beyond its control.
- Entries must not contain material that:
- is inappropriate, offensive, indecent, obscene, hateful, defamatory, derogatory, slanderous, libellous, or anything similar; or
- may promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or that may promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion, but in no event legal fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the promotion or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person deliberately to undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Information collected from entrants will only be used for the purpose of entry into the promotion, and for inclusion in marketing activities designated by The Promoter. The Promoter uses external companies to target and market to customers.
- Entrants’ data will only ever be used by The Promoter and will never be sold to any third parties or partners.
- The Promoter is Birchwood Price Tools, Birch Park, Giltbrook, Nottingham NG26 2AR.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.